Friday, April 27, 2007

I love my new aussieBum shorts

And the company isn't even an advertiser on my blog -- yet. I'm a hard-to-fit size when it comes to shorts: A small waist (30'') and kind of big thighs because I do a lot of squats at The Gym SF. (Check me out here. I only use Walter Winchell's mug as my avatar; I don't look like him!)

So I was way happy to run across the Australian clothing maker's Tri-Athlete shorts. Size medium worked great for me, and I got two pair in the colors you see here. They're about $29 U.S., shipping not included. Plus, bonus points: Shopping on the site is a terrific opportunity to check out the hunky models, downloads and other stuff here. But for a behind-the-scenes peek at how aussieBum model shoots go, watch this video. Those tidy pantylines don't just happen.

No comments: